Friday, August 31, 2007

Love Me Money

"I'm not an actor, I'm not a star.
I don't even have my own car.
But I'm hoping so much you'll stay;
that you would love me anyway."
- Michael Learns To Rock

Can you believe this? Michael Learns To Rock dares to write such absurd lyrics. Darling... YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR, why in the world would I want to be with YOU??? We live on earth, sweetheart. I have no time for broke-ass guys like you. Boy, PLEASE!

I'm just kidding! Don't get me wrong, but
men these days should be ready to offer the ladies something more than just love. Love is not enough, and I'm not being materialistic.
Is LOVE relevant when you can't even buy your baby milk?
Is LOVE useful when your wife has to go to the neighbor for sugar?
Go ahead and love, but don't forget to live.
Love is an overused term. Get a diamond ring, and it better not cost 25 cents.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home