Sunday, September 16, 2007

LAST NOTE: to 'Nicholas', to everyone

To 'Nicholas',

I have never felt so upset about a person I do not know. I haven't even been directly involved in this issue and I cannot believe how angry I am right now. You have driven me to boiling point.

"As for my bashing of homosexuals and others, haven't you ever felt like pissing people off?

Hey, apparently you people are pissed off.
I'm glad to see that my efforts have not been futile."

You just admitted that you're simply out to annoy us. Not only are you a pathetic person who corrects other people and doesn't look over his own writing; you're doing it because you have nothing better to do.

We're here to learn and practice our writing and we would love constructive comments. If you think cynix is "rash" then why do you comment and criticize in the same tone? You're no better than us, 'Nick'. You're so much more pathetic. And as a side-note; some part of me is beginning to think that you're even targeting certain people as victims to your poorly written bouts of verbal abuse. I have reserved judgment in the past, but honestly, no wonder you don't have a blog of your own. How embarrassing would that be?

'Nicholas', this is a last warning. You are seriously getting on my nerves. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I think you're from SPH. Perhaps from our own grade, or the 12th (in which case you are a socially retarded person with no other purpose in life but to make others' lives living hell) If you are then you had better stop and not cross the line. Worst case scenario; don't think that having an anonymous profile makes you invisible. We can trace your IP.

If you're not from SPH, I will ask to close our blog to the public and make it exclusive. I don't need to be subject to a pathetic, pompous scholar's pointless, poisonous commenting.

Last warning; back off and criticize your own aimless and otherwise negative existence. The rest of us have better things to do with people who are worth our time.


To English bloggers,

I'm also addressing my team members here; let's stop wasting our time on this person. Just recently, epitath of twilight posted a comment that was unnecessarily rude. This chicken of a man who calls himself 'Nicholas' is seriously interfering in the whole point of the blog here. We're here to practice and develop our writing skills. It is our hope that we will constructively criticize each other and mature together in our education. We don't need--and now that things are this way, we must not have--a pathetic, cowardly something-or-other with too much time in his hands making us unreasonably upset and disturbing the whole process.

I'm aware that some people think it's exciting that this whole comment-war is happening. I disagree. I find it, in the least, heavily annoying, and now it is beginning to border on verbal abuse. I've only been watching the ensuing battle between you guys and this 'Nick', and it's tiring me out. In the beginning I was so happy with the idea of a blog; I wanted to see what other people's writing styles were like and what kinds of things they'd talk about when given the chance.

I don't want to see people spitting fire and using up space on our blogs at an anonymous user who is, honestly, not worth our time. This 'Nicholas' is being given more attention than he deserves (which is to say, none). He's giggling with undisguised glee (see above comment excerpt) at our attempts to bash him. This guy doesn't care--he has no good name to uphold anyway. With his hidden identity, he assumes that he's not accountable for the things he says. But we are; you are responsible for what you say in your comments, just like I'm responsible for what I say here. We can hide under nicknames and aliases, but we know who we are. Sooner or later things are going to get worse and maybe then you'll agree when I say I don't really see how this is exciting.

It annoys me when I see tons of comments on the posts made on 'Nicholas' and so very little on topics you guys have written that I think deserve feedback. On the other hand it angers me when I see this aliased twit making snide and hurtful comments on blogs that I think deserve to be paid attention to in other areas.

I think we should stop this; and this time I'm doing what I can to help it stop. From now on, any more scathing and pointless comments by 'Nicholas' in Monochromatic Rainbows will be immediately deleted. Comments that attempt to egg this retard on will also be deleted. That includes any comments to follow this post.

Please take this seriously. I'm sick of hearing 'Nicholas this,' and 'Nicholas that,' when you could do something else with the breath you're wasting on a guy who's not even brave enough to be held accountable for his own words. Personally, I would rather back off. Worse comes to worst; no more blogging. It's not worth the grief.

-Rachel, English A1 HL, 11 IB.

P.S.: Twilight, I deleted your comment. Please mind your language. 'Nicholas' is not the only person who needs to learn to be civil.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2007 at 4:58 PM, Blogger Naphthalene said…

    u're right rachel, let's just ignore this guy. as much as i want to criticize him as the next english blogger, he's not worth our attention and the fact that he's allowing us to make three or more blogs about him is simply embarrassing! so let's just end this thing and work only on our writing again...PLEASE?

    Peace *.*

     
  • At September 17, 2007 at 6:32 PM, Blogger vitriolic said…

    i know, even I am totally over it.. blah..

     
  • At September 18, 2007 at 7:25 PM, Blogger vitriolic said…

    gahh.. the randomness and the blahness of our blogs (eg. notices and such reallllly annoys me Rach, it's like uber cluttering and hindering the credibility of our blog!!!) can we do some restructuring? its really annoying me. mengurangi bobot sekali sih!

     
  • At September 18, 2007 at 8:11 PM, Blogger "Moo," said the cow. said…

    ..haha! I posted in this blog too!
    *whoosh!!!!!*

     
  • At September 19, 2007 at 2:36 PM, Blogger rachi said…

    Sorry, tank. Want me to delete the post? Erhh, sure, we can do some restructuring. What kind? On the writing, the layout? Everything? We'll ask cynix and Karina first, of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home