Monday, September 10, 2007

Karina's Deep and Meaningful One-Liners

I've been on hiatus from writing poetry for quite some time now. That is mainly due to the existence of Facebook. But a few days ago, Facebook Administrators disabled my account and I fortunately had no homework. So I opened Microsoft Word and began writing. My inspiration: Butter.

Butter is but a code name. I can't say his name here; the whole world can see. I am much too smart to do that.

Anyhow, I gave the poem the title High School Amore. You can ask me for it if you're interested. But today, I am interested in giving you a list of my precious one-liners which, most of the times, really stands out from the rest of the lines in the poem. My regular readers told me so.

So here are the one-liners which some people love from my selection of poems. Tell me what you think.

Love is a seed; it grows, it dies.

Love is selfless, sincere, and sacrificial.

Life without you is like dancing with no partner.

Sincere is my middle name.

I want us to be. I want you and me.

He flew me to the moon and left me there.

I want my heart to beat faster; I want you to hear it.

I wait for impossible moments.

That is all so far.
Don't forget to quote me if you want to use it. :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home