Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why, Girl?

Love, I'm simply asking you to appreciate him.

He mustered every ounce of confidence he has to ask your father's permission to take you away, to fly you to cloud nine. He cares about you. He notices every time you curl your hair, he thinks you look pretty, and you know that. His heart dances when you walk beside him; he wishes every step would take two minutes because he wants as much time with you as he can get. Everything else looks blurry when it's you he sees. You're his focus, his aim. Is it so hard for you to see?

Why, Girl?

Have you ever noticed the glitter in his eyes? It only lights up when you're around, you can't miss it. He smiles all the time, to the extent where it seems humanly impossible. I don't understand how he can be so... full of bliss. I think it's because of you, and because of Him, too. There is never a hint of lachrymose in his days. The Word of God really is his sword. He's strong, I'm sure that you know. His music instrument is huge, but there's always enough strength to carry your things, too. Isn't he lovely? Don't you want to reply his smile?

He loves you.

I'm simply asking you to look at him with an open heart.

:(

No thanks to you, the glitter in his eyes are now nonexistent. His smiles are no longer vibrant. His laughter sounds fake to my ears. You blighted his hopeful heart, Girl. He gave you his all, and you put it all to waste. He's a great athlete, an admirable musician, a creditable pupil, and a committed Christian. He, is in a lot of ways, very much like you. His hand would only be still if you fill in the gaps. He's every girl's dream, but why not yours? Hundreds would kill to walk with him, but he'd kill to have a stroll down the corridor with you. You are one lucky dame, do you really need me to tell you that? I'm a stranger, but I can see everything. These days, his smile hides misery and weakness. You stopped everything altogether. He is Samson and you're his Delilah.

Why, Girl?

I have no right to tell you what to do, but would you please just listen to the world. They want you to be with him. They think you two are a match made in heaven. If you search deep enough inside your heart, I know you'll find it. Your conscious which says, "Oh, why did I turn away?" Trust the world. You are the only girl for him.

His soul is plummeting. Please do raise him up. Someway. Somehow.

I can practically hear him crying everytime I see him smile.

No other person in this world can do what you can do to him. Make his heart billow with joy once more.

Love him.

Please, I beg you.

Oh why, Dear Girl? I would take your place anytime now.

[to those who understand who and what I am talking about - *tears*]

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2007 at 10:31 PM, Blogger Enchanting Pixie said…

    *girl who knows what ur talking bout*

    (sobs)

    so true.. love the way you portray this type of literature.
    Love the message n totally support it. Even i get what u mean, he simply isn't the same anymore.

    *tear*

    nice vocab use btw *wink*

     
  • At September 20, 2007 at 11:20 PM, Blogger rachi said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At September 21, 2007 at 11:45 AM, Blogger vitriolic said…

    .... I KNOW about thiisss...

    If she doesn't see what she's missing, what she had, she does not deserve HIM...

    scoffs at the absurdity of women's choices, we often make bad decisions don't we..

     
  • At September 22, 2007 at 2:44 AM, Blogger four and a half said…

    I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
    dang Kar..
    you're really serious about this huh?
    way to state your opinion..
    good for you girl.. (:
    xox
    [zowie]

     
  • At September 22, 2007 at 6:28 PM, Blogger four and a half said…

    amazing --" that really felt like a knife pearcing through my heart. imagine how he is feeling right now. its really amazing how he hides it though. you are an AMAZING writer... -kenrick

     
  • At September 24, 2007 at 7:11 PM, Blogger "Moo," said the cow. said…

    I wholeheartedly agree with you. And it pains me to know that we can't do anything. ARGH.
    It's times like these when I think that Life's just not fair. >.<

    and I really don't like the continuation of this fairy tale. Of course, if you did continue, I would most certaintly read it. :)

    Great job, Kar.

    --KINTAMANI, LET'S GO!--

     
  • At September 26, 2007 at 7:13 PM, Blogger rachi said…

    Aah :'( My comment got deleted (by me). -___-

    I feel obliged to say it again:
    *sniffle*
    *bawl*

    (you get the idea kar...)

     
  • At September 27, 2007 at 11:06 PM, Blogger four and a half said…

    ..ouch. ok, u made me tear up..

    obviously, i had no idea everyone felt this way..and, i hate to admit, i didn't realize such a sudden change in 'him'..love isn't the only thing that's blind..thank you, kar =S

    but i can't dwell on the past, i have enough boy problems now as it is..aurggg..HELP!!

    'the girl'

     
  • At September 27, 2007 at 11:15 PM, Blogger four and a half said…

    ...u know what?

    sometimes luv sucks.

    Help! SOS!

    ..nyehhh, life is sooooo darn difficult!

    sorry, kar..nothing against you..just trying to detoxicate..

     
  • At September 27, 2007 at 11:26 PM, Blogger Karina said…

    I am SO GLAD everything's cleared up. :)

    Well, Girl, I'm here if you need an ear. I was just trying to feel what he feels, you know? Don't worry, Girl. You'll get through whatever you're going through.

    Love hurts. But No Love hurts more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home