Sunday, October 14, 2007

Enamoured, Infatuated

To: Pillow
From: Pink
Subject: Sing It If You Can

I'm usually very good with words, but I found a better way to tell you how I feel. I borrowed some lyrics from a few songs. They're not just great; they're perfect. Sing it if you can.

I don't know what it is that you've done to me,
but it caused me to act in such a crazy way.
 
You're the kind of guy, whose hand in mine
sends shivers up and down my spine.

Something's telling me it might be you.

Watchin' lovers walkin'
hand in hand they pass me by.
Wish I was one of them.
Wish I had somebody.
I wanna feel how it feels to be
Somebody's somebody,
Someone's someone,
Some sweet lover's lover.


Nothing to lose,
your love to win.
Hoping so bad that you'll let me in...
I'm at your feet waiting for you.
I've got time and nothing to lose.
There are times when I believe in you,
these moments when I feel close to you.
There are times I think that I am yours,
though many times I feel unsure.

I'm going through hell, thinking about you with somebody else...
Always thought someday you would notice me.
I wish you'd look at me that way,
your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine.
Telling me more than any words could say,
but you don't even know I'm alive.


Can I trust the way I feel?
'Cause my heart's been fooled before..
Am I just seeing what I want to see,
or is it true, could you really be
Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul?
I need to know, before I fall in love.
Someone who'll stay around,
through all my ups and downs.
Please tell me now, before I fall in love.


Somebody wants you,
Somebody needs you.
Somebody hopes that one day you will see that somebody's me.

I still feel the warming glow
shining somewhere in the future
shining not so far away.


Hey, I'm hopeless, I know. At least you know how I feel. But that's not exactly true either. You don't know how I feel. You'll never know unless I tell you. And I won't. There is the tiniest flicker of hope in my heart. Ignite it.

Pink

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home