Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Best Title For This Entry Would Be: PINK

This is how I see the world.
The majority of you should not be surprised. To everyone else, welcome to my life. If there is a more intense word than 'love', I would use it. But for now, I will just use 'love'.

I love pink.

This is how I see the world.

I think everything looks better in pink. I'm very patient when it comes to purchasing electronic goods, because deep in my heart, I know, everything eventually comes in pink.


That is my camera. I personalized it with three rows of bling (not shown). It's 1.30 am and I can't sleep. This entry is simply the result of my boredom + randomosity.

I'm so pink, people raise their eyebrow when I wear some other color. They would ask why I bring a blue bag or why I don't dye my hair pink. I want to! But I would violate the school's rule.

I can't exactly explain why I love pink.

You know how when a baby girl is born, the nurses just assume the baby will like pink so they wrap them with a pink blanket? Those baby girls eventually grew out of it; I didn't.

I'm sorry. I'm just really, really bored.

My life was complete the day I bought my pink laptop. Up to then, the only thing in my room which was not pink was my laptop. But I'm content now. Seriously, my life is complete with the presence of my pink VAIO.

You will never find anyone who loves pink more than me. I promise.

I'll end this entry with a list.

The Things-Which-People-Usually-Have-in-Another-Color-But-I-Have-in-Pink List
Laptop
Mouse
Phone
Cell Phone
Camera
Refrigerator
Ukulele
Toilet
Sink
Trash Bin
Toaster
Baseball Bat
Baseball
Basketball
Volleyball
Soccer ball
Tennis ball
Lint Remover
Tweezer
Post-It
Shaving Cream
Speakers

I suggest you assume everything else I have are pink, too. Normal things like my wallet, backpack, pens, pencils, erasers, notebooks, shoes, walls (my room), curtains, sheets, sofa, picture frames, and everything else one can come up with.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home